The brand coordinator provides assistance to the Brand Manager or Brand Director in the day-to-day management of accounts and develops the skills necessary to advance to the position of Brand Manager. The position is essential to the day-to-day running of assigned accounts and requires an individual that works well in a team-based, fast paced, detail-oriented environment.
- Prepare weekly status reports and conduct weekly project update calls with Clients
- Conduct competitive assessment and industry research for general ongoing education, to inform marketing plans, contribute to strategic/creative work sessions
- Collaborate with team members to monitor trends that indicate the need for new client presence, communication, services, products, etc.
- Manage production and development of schedules and budgets, driving projects to successful, timely completion
- Coordinate calendars, schedule meetings internally, with external partners, and with clients
- Assist in prepping for client meetings (e.g. creative or strategic work sessions), contribute to materials and deliver presentations, as needed, as well as develop call reports upon closing of the meeting
- Possess strong organizational and people-skills
- Support brand manager/director and work closely to develop and maintain client relationship, and create a partnership for long-term engagement
- Bachelor degree with ideally a minimum of 1 year of agency side experience
- Ability to execute flawlessly (details really matter) and think strategically
- Strong organization, interpersonal and writing skills with the ability to build client, internal and partner relationships
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint/Keynote and comfortable operating a Mac
- Adaptable to change and demonstrates good time management and the ability to multitask
- Comfortable with guardrails vs. needing strict guidelines. (Entrepreneurial spirit)
- Energized by the thought of being able to make an impact, and having a seat at the table
- Must be drawn to a collaborative, culturally driven, trust-based organization with extremely high expectations for excellence
- A sense of humor is critical!